What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide that helps you increase your reading speed
- The most important part in every paragraph that should be given the most time in understanding.
- Showing you how you can get at least 80% of what you need to know in just 11-13 minutes
- The reading rate of an average college student on fiction and non-technical materials.
- The self-tests to estimate how fast you can read and how much you can comprehend.
- What should be done if you need only the shallowest knowledge of the subject.
- How to reduce the number of times the eyes skip back to a previous sentence.
- What part of the eye is responsible for speed reading, and how to train it.
- The purpose of asking the question “So what?” in reading texts.
- The 2 different parts of the brain which is responsible on word analysis.
- What type of reading is time consuming and needs a lot of concentration.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Extreme Speed Reading scores 73.18/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.extremespeedreading.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $14.47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: extremespeedreading.com you’ll also be taken through to extremespeedreading.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)